The Flag object is a simple abstraction that displays an
image or other media next to descriptive content.
The concept comes from the
Nicole Sullivan’s Media Object
and was updated to allow vertical
alignment and renamed the
Flag Object by Harry Roberts.
Information on how to implement this component is available for the following technologies.
The Flag object is a simple concept but can
be used any time there is an image or other
media next to descriptive content.
- The media can be on the left or right of the content area.
- The content area can be vertically aligned
to the top, middle, or the bottom of the media.
- There are no restrictions on the content
that can be put in the content area.
- The Flag object can be nested inside another Flag object.
- The spacing between the media and the content
area can be set to any Spacing value.
- On small viewports, the content area
can be configured to move below the media.
- A Flag object must have a fixed image or other media.
- A Flag object must have a flexible content area.