The Footer component provides a consistent
place to display secondary content, navigation,
and site information.
Information on how to implement this component is available for the following technologies.
Nearly all applications should have a
Footer at the bottom of every page. An
example of an exception would be a
marketing landing page with a unique design.
- The Global Links section is for
linking to our Sister Companies.
- The Local Links section is for
links to pages or resources within
the same application.
- Footer must have Global links
- Footer may have Local links
- Footer may have Social Media Links
- Footer may have Awards, badges
(certifications or affiliations) and disclaimers