Toggle shows and hides a block of content.
Information on how to implement this component is available for the following technologies.
Use Toggle when you need to toggle the
visibility of a block of content. For
example, a disclaimer.
- By default, Toggle content is hidden,
so high-priority content should be avoided.
- If you are using several Toggle components
in succession, consider the
- The content within a Toggle should be kept
short and relevant to its context for maximum usability.
- Keep the text of the Toggle trigger short.
- A Toggle component must have an element that
triggers visibility of the Toggle content.
- A Toggle component must have a content area.